This Medical Yoga Course (MYT) is a certificate course for the students who successfully completed the Yoga Teacher Training course.
After completing this advanced course one can give medical yoga therapy for Lifestyle Disorders, Female Health, and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
The Course comprises Theoretical & Practical aspects of yoga and its application in knee and spine diseases.
This course includes Medical Yoga for –
1. Psychosomatic disorders – Anxiety, Insomnia, Stress Management.
– Coronary Artery Disease.
– Acidpeptic Disease.
– Bronchial Asthma.
– Practicals – Therapeutic Yogic Postures.
– Role of Ashtang Yoga & its Applications.
2. Yoga for Women Health –
– Anatomy & Physiology of Female Reproductive System.
– Role of Hormones.
– Physiology of Pregnancy.
– Practicals – Yoga for Women Health – Gynaecological Disorders, PCOS, Antenatal and Postnatal Yogic Care.
– Yoga for Menopause.
3. Rope and Belt Therapy for Knee Pain, Back Pain, Neck Pain & Frozen Shoulder.
– The theory includes – Anatomy (body structure), Physiology, Kinesiology – Body Mechanics, Pathophysiology.
– Practical includes – Postural awareness, Modified Yogic postures, Rope and Belt Therapy.