YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (200 hrs)
This comprehensive YTTC (English) is a certificate course which lays a foundation in your journey of yoga to advance your Yoga practice and to Teach to its next level.
Graduation from any stream + basic understanding of English.
Rs. 25,000/-(Inclusive of course fee & study material)
- Theory part comprises yoga anatomy (body structure), physiology (systems of the body), selective health disorders, understanding womanhood, the study of prenatal yoga.
- Yoga philosophy part covers understanding the meaning & to memorize selective Patanjali sutras & few shlokas from Bhagwat Gita.
- Practicals include different yogic posture sequences, effects of yogic postures, yoga for knee pain, lumbar pain & neck pain.
- Knowledge & awareness of skeletal alignment and body postures.
- Pranayam session – breathing awareness etc.
- The syllabus consists of unique concepts & techniques.
- An introduction to the concepts of Ayurveda.
We strive to create well-rounded yoga professionals who are equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to help apply yoga techniques to their own life and life of others.
On successful completion of this course which includes required class attendance, submission of assignments, evaluation (theory & practicals), students will be awarded a certificate of Yoga Teacher. This course will build confidence in students to conduct yoga classes independently.